Human Anatomy Atlas 2023 MOD APK v (Unlocked)
Human Anatomy Atlas gives you core anatomy reference content on your Android phone and tablet. Want to expand your library? Check out our in-app purchases for additional anatomy and physiology content!
Human Anatomy Atlas includes core anatomy reference content! Get the 3D interactive visual content you need to learn about the human body:
– Full female and male 3D models to study gross anatomy. View these alongside cadaver and diagnostic images.
– 3D views of key organs at multiple levels. Study the lungs, bronchi, and alveoli; Review the kidneys, renal pyramids, and nephrons.
– Muscle and bone models that you can move. Learn muscle actions, bone landmarks, attachments, innervations, and blood supply.
– See how fascia divides the muscles of the upper and lower limbs into compartments.
– Additional in-app purchases: Our video library allows you to explore and educate with more than 100 stunning patient education animations that cover key physiology and common pathologies, including cellular respiration, heart conduction, peristalsis, filtration, coronary artery disease, kidney stones, and sciatica.
– Additional in-app purchase: 3D Dental Anatomy includes cusps, fossae, and surfaces, and cross-sectional views of an incisor, canine, premolar, double root molar, and triple root molar; plus, an interactive, animated model of the upper and lower arches.
And so much more! All this content is organized so you can easily browse or search by topic and region.
A full suite of study and presentation tools:
– Dissect models on screen, in augmented reality (AR), and in cross-sections. Download free lab activities that walk you through key structures.
– Take 3D dissection quizzes and check your progress.
– Make interactive 3D presentations that link sets of models to explain and review a topic. Label structures with tags, notes, and 3D drawings.
Share content with patients, classmates, students, and colleagues!
Explore 3 new endocrine models in our latest release:
+ Ovary: learn about the structures involved in each phase of the ovarian cycle.
+ Pancreas: study the organ at multiple levels. Learn about pancreatic acini and study an acinar cell.
+ Hypothalamus and pituitary: explore the structures that make up the visceral control center of the brain.
And, as always, bug fixes and minor improvements.