PocketInvEditor Pro is an inventory editor for Minecraft Pocket Edition. With this tool, you can give yourself more blocks and items without writing a single hexadecimal digit or connecting to a computer.
Features unique to the Pro version:
– Spawn and remove mobs via the Entities screen
– Edit contents of chests and furnaces
– warp to the top of chests and furnaces
– Write on signs
– replace or set blocks in the world
– find out how much of a block is in an area
Features for both the Pro and the free version:
Loads and saves Pocket Edition level.dat files
Allows editing of all item slots in Survival worlds – edit type id, damage value, and amount!
List of item IDs built into the app – just click “Browse”!
This app cannot add new items to Minecraft PE – it can only give existing items.
Add item and entity IDs for Minecraft PE 0.14.0