USB Audio Player PRO APK 5.7.7 (Paid for free)
High quality media player supporting USB audio DACs and HiRes audio chips found in the latest phones. Play up to any resolution and sample rate that the DAC supports! All popular and less popular formats are supported (beyond the formats that Android supports), including wav, flac, mp3, m4a, wavpack, SACD ISO, MQA and DSD.
This app is a must-have for every audiophile, bypassing all audio limits of Android. Whether you use our custom developed USB audio driver for USB DACs, our HiRes driver for internal audio chips or the standard Android driver, this app is one of the highest quality media players around.
Since version 5, the app now includes a MQA Core Decoder (in-app purchase required). MQA (Master Quality Authenticated) is an award-winning British technology that delivers the sound of the original master recording. The master MQA file is fully authenticated and is small enough to stream or download, while also being backward compatible. The TIDAL streaming service supported by USB Audio Player PRO features many tracks in MQA and offers a great opportunity to experience MQA.
The MQA decoder will unfold the MQA stream from 44.1/48kHz to 88.2/96 kHz and can also be combined with USB DACs that feature a MQA renderer (e.g. AudioQuest DragonFly / iFi) for further unfolding to even higher sample rates.
Please visit http://mqa.co.uk for more information about MQA and https://www.extreamsd.com/index.php/mqa to read more about MQA inside the app.
• Plays wav/flac/ogg/mp3/MQA/DSD/SACD ISO/aiff/aac/m4a/ape/cue/wv/etc. files
• Supports almost all USB audio DACs
• Plays natively up to 32-bit/768kHz or any other rate/resolution your USB DAC supports by completely bypassing the Android audio system. Other Android players are limited to 16-bit/48kHz.
• Utilizes HiRes audio chips found on many phones (LG V series, Samsung, OnePlus, Sony, Nokia, DAPs etc.) to play HiRes audio at 24-bit without resampling! Bypasses the Android resampling limits!
• Free MQA decoding and rendering on the LG V30/V35/V40/V50/G7/G8 (not G8X)
• DoP, native DSD and DSD-to-PCM conversion
• Toneboosters MorphIt Mobile: improve the quality of your headphones and simulate over 700 headphone models (in-app purchase required)
• Folder playback
• Play from a UPnP/DLNA file server
• UPnP media renderer and content server
• Network playback (SambaV1/V2, FTP, WebDAV)
• Stream audio from TIDAL (HiRes FLAC and MQA), Qobuz and Shoutcast
• Gapless playback
• Bit perfect playback
• Replay gain
• Synchronized lyrics display
• Sample rate conversion (if your DAC doesn’t support the audio file’s sample rate, it will be converted to a higher sample rate if available or the highest if not available)
• 10-band equalizer
• Software and hardware volume control (when applicable)
• Upsampling (optional)
• Last.fm scrobbling
• Android Auto
• No root required!
* Advanced parametric EQ from effect vendor ToneBoosters (around €1.99)
* MorphIt headphones simulator (around €3.29)
* MQA Core decoder (around €3.49)
* Feature pack containing UPnP control client (stream to a UPnP renderer on another device), stream from Dropbox and add tracks from a UPnP file server or Dropbox to the Library
Warning: this is not a generic system-wide driver, you can only playback from within this app like any other player.
Please have a look here for a list of tested devices and more information on how to connect a USB audio device:
For more information on our HiRes driver and compatibility list:
Please contact us by email at email@example.com to report any issues so we can solve them quickly!
* Solved an issue with duplicate tracks when scanning multiple times on devices with legacy storage.
* Solved inaccurate seek in cue file under certain conditions.